Database /properties/variables problem. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Gary Doades
Subject Database /properties/variables problem.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Trying to set variables of a database using PGAdmin 3 (Windows, latest
beta snapshot). I connect to the Windows (beta 4) server select a
database, right click, select properties, variables tab.

The Variable Name dropdown doesn't seem to work at all. Try to select
other variables and nothing happens. Somehow I can occasionally select
another variable name, but then the variable type etc. is completely out
of sync. (e.g I can set the "default_statistics_target" to on or off!!)

Cheers,
Gary.