From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Inadequate hosting for www.postgresql.org?
Date
List pgsql-www

> Dunno about you, but if that was my site I'd already be searching for
> another hosting. I'm sure that some hosters will be glad to even
> donate that to PostgreSQL project.

This has been brought multiple times in the past. Command Prompt and
Gavin both have offered hosting resources. Command Prompt already
hosts the archives. I know Gavin does something but I can't recall what
(sorry Gavin ;).

The resources are available but it is up to the project to request them.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Attachment