Re: Explain out put - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: Explain out put
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Wed, 2021-07-21 at 10:10 +0530, Vijaykumar Jain wrote:
> I am not sure you should be the one doing that.
> All you asked were pg related questions and it is infact a general question mailing list.
> I do not feel it is right to do name calling like this in the entire public mailing list.

I think it is ok to give Yambu feedback about his questions.

On the other hand, he hasn't broken any rules or spammed the list, so there
is no need for him to apologize (but perhaps he can spend a few minutes of
research before asking his next question).

Yours,
Laurenz Albe