Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date
List pgsql-www

> And if you've got a big monitor, then use it!  Why pretend to surf on
> a Palm Pilot?

Well although that is an extreme example, typically I don't "surf" the
web. I am looking for a specific piece of information and I don't want
to have to bounce between windows to make use of the information I find.

I solve this by having two monitors but not all people have this option.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Attachment