Re: Is it possible to remove the public schema? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Is it possible to remove the public schema?
Date
List pgsql-general
Henry Combrinck wrote:
>>It sounds to me like the real problem is with non-schema-aware client
>>software.
>

> They're using Office XP Developer (Access 2000).  No hope of fixing that.

Don't be pessimistic - give Bill a call and see if he'll accept a patch...

Failing that, I wrote a small VBA procedure to do something very similar
once. Wasn't difficult as I recall, but there was some irritating glitch
with looping through linked tables. Can't remember what at the moment,
and aren't near a Windows machine.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd