Re: portal code changes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Re: portal code changes
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

Robert Treat wrote:
>>>I mean listing "regular" events seperate from "training" events, sort of
>>>like we have news seperate from events now.
>>
>>OK, I could understand *that*. ;)
>>
>>But *how* do you think they should be split: in display, in submit form, in
>>admin interface, etc.?
>
> Well, I guess the first step is allowing people to designate things
> differently in the submit form, and then showing that difference in the admin
> screen.  After that we can haggle over how to split the display :-)

OK, so you would like to add a flag to database showing whether the
event is "training" or "generic", all other fields would be the same.
You'd like to add a switch to submit form and event editing form in
admin interface. You don't yet know how it'll look like on website and
don't volunteer to update the design for this.

Correct?