[Fwd: Techdocs Guides now completely broken] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: Techdocs Guides now completely broken]
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Pablo,

Do you have time to look at fixing this error?  Is there anything else I
need to do with your account permissions?  (I'm not sure)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [pgsql-www] Techdocs Guides now completely broken
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:42:59 -0700
From: Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>

Justin,

One gets this trying to View any of the Guides, either in the ZMI or on the
web page:

AttributeError

  Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 163, in publish_module_standard
  Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 51, in
new_publish
  Module Zope.App.startup, line 203, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 96, in pt_render

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions