Re: SQL-spec incompatibilities in similar_escape() and related stuff - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: SQL-spec incompatibilities in similar_escape() and related stuff
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera from 2ndQuadrant <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
> This discussion seems to have died down.  Apparently we have three
> directions here, from three different people.  Are we doing anything?

I don't really want to do anything beyond the patch I submitted in
this thread (at <32617.1558649424@sss.pgh.pa.us>).  That's what the
CF entry is for, IMO.  I'm not excited about the change-of-keywords
business, but if someone else is, they should start a new CF entry
about that.