Re: postgresql 8.0 with cygwin - success - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Reini Urban
Subject Re: postgresql 8.0 with cygwin - success
Date
Re: postgresql 8.0 with cygwin - success  (Marek Lewczuk <newsy@lewczuk.com>)
List pgsql-cygwin
Bruce Momjian schrieb:
> Marek Lewczuk wrote:
>>I'm just writing to let you know that latest cvs version of 8.0-beta3 is
>>working fine under cygwin - there are no problems with compiling and
>>running innitdb. All contrib modules are also working (except spi).
>
> Great.  Thanks.  I was getting conflicting reports of Cygwin problems
> before.

Not for me:

I found a problem with my pg_ctl patch (WIN32 is always defined in
cygwin when windows.h is included, and the START /B postmaster cmdline
doesn't work on cygwin). Patch will be posted soon.

But I finished now the plperl.sql regression tests and wait for
a clean regression suite to run through.
Another problem is related to SUBST'ed drives. (net helpmsg 140)
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/