Re: Fwd: RE: Webpage not accessible via Mozilla - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Fwd: RE: Webpage not accessible via Mozilla
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

Using Firefox on Win32 1.0 preview release... No problems.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Chris Ryan wrote:
    I had this brief interchange with a user of the GBorg site about
downloading the ODBC drivers. The summary is he is having difficulty
downloading the files using Firefox. Has anyone experienced anything
like this?

Chris Ryan