Re: CVS Commit by dpage: Don't save dialogue sizes - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: CVS Commit by dpage: Don't save dialogue sizes
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Dont enable maximize on dialogs until *all* issues are done. This
includes window switching (alt-tab, since max'ed windows lock the screen
the mouse is useless). This works for frames, not for dialogs. Thats why
dialogs usually dont have maximize.

Regards,
Andreas