Re: lower/upper support and cyrillic - Mailing list pgsql-general

From pginfo
Subject Re: lower/upper support and cyrillic
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Oleg and Alvaro,

It is great news for me.

I will test it next week in beta 3 and will waiting for the release.

regards,
iavn.

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 08:00:57AM +0200, pginfo wrote:

Hi,

I tesetd the lower/upper support and cyrillic and it looks broken.

My  system:
pg 7.4.3
freebsd 5.2.1.

I created my database with 'UNICODE'.

Is it my mistake or realy pg do not support correctly lower and upper ?
This was fixed in 8.0, so yes, you are right that 7.4 does not behave
correctly.

I readet also the ToDo and do not find this  task.
Done tasks were removed from the to-do list few days ago.