Re: All Production releases of PostgreSQL hung because of - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Reini Urban
Subject Re: All Production releases of PostgreSQL hung because of
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Decenzo, Chris schrieb:
> Does anyone know where previous _compiled_ versions of cygwin or cygwin
> packages are archived? For example, Cygwin 1.4 or Postgres 7.3.4.
>
> I was planning to upgrade from Cygwin 1.3 to 1.5 in order to take
> advantage of recent postgres additions like using stored procedures from
> jdbc. But this cygserver bug preventing more than 5 concurrent
> connections sounds like it will be a showstopper for my system.

This report is bogus and was not reproducable so far. He also never
repsonded. The current cygwin limit is ~62.

I don't know why anyone wants to run 62 postmaster processes on cygwin
though.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/