Re: Beta 1 rolled - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Beta 1 rolled
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> OK, beta 1 is rolled and released (at last), and available at
> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin3/beta/
>
> I won't announce this one too loudly because of the known issue with
> quoting, however, it would still be useful if packagers could produce
> their builds if only to check the build environments still work.

Well, if it's out we should announce it! This is a well-known bug, we
can document it in BUGS.txt (hoping people read it before shouting...),
but since this is out with pgsql-Beta2 we can't suppress it.

Let Beta-1 be public, and in a week or two we prepare a Beta-2.

Regards,
Andreas