Re: locally running servers - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: locally running servers
Date
List pgadmin-support
Miha Radej wrote:
> if i set up pgadmin for certain users and set only those servers they
> need. and if (unfortunately) a server is running on the same machine, i
> do not wish for it to be on the list unless i specify it.

This requirement appears quite exotic to me. I don't see how to prevent
discovering it for you without degrading the usefulness of the feature
for others.
Of course you could edit the server entry; autodiscovery won't override
settings for a server with a ServiceId already stored.

Regards,
Andreas