Re: " keywords... Is it normal ? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: " keywords... Is it normal ?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, seems I introduced more problems than fixing.
Just introduced qtTypeIdent which will not quote types that are known to
the parser. Anybody is invited to review the list in needsQuoting
(utils/misc.c) taken from include/parser/parse.h. Diego's list was a
starter, but by far not complete.

IMHO quoting column names that are keywords should remain, to indicate
to the user that he's doing something he might want to review.

Regards,
Andreas