Re: " keywords... Is it normal ? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Miha Radej
Subject Re: " keywords... Is it normal ?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
hi!

in my case it also quotes only 1 column name (column name is "type"),
although it is lower-case:
http://mcajvar.prkoritu.net/pgadmin/pgadmin_quotes.png  (in the middle
of the query).
in another table, the column name "password" is also quoted and it's
also lower-case.
using v 1.1.0 devel, sep. 7 2004 on win2k.

regards,