Re: Ready for beta 1 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: Ready for beta 1
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:
> blacknoz@club-internet.fr wrote:
>

> ll have big problem with latest debian packages. The 'f' key is not
> working while in sql query window... :( (see martin's report on
> pgadmin-support concerning this).
>

>> I don't know where to begin the lookup concerning this bug...
>> Any idea ? Did someone try latest pgadmin3 snapshot on another linux
>> distro please ?
>

> I'm compiling on Debian from current CVS, no problem.

Do you mean, you've already built it and you don't have any problem or
you are about to build it ?
In both cases, can you try the latest packages on developer.pgadmin.org
and tell me if you can reproduce the bug ?
(http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian/dists/unstable/pgadmin/binary-i386/)

I've just tried a 20040817 pgadmin3 snapshot and have exactly the same
problem... (the one in
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian/dists/testing/pgadmin/binary-i386/)

You don't need to go in the sql query... Just typing "f" in the schema
browser does not work properly.

1.0.2-6 from debian unstable works ok.

Regards,
Raphaël