Re: fsync vs open_sync - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Geoffrey
Subject Re: fsync vs open_sync
Date
List pgsql-performance
Christopher Browne wrote:

> I'm not sure what all SuSE supports; they're about the only other Linx
> vendor that EMC would support, and I don't expect that Reiser4 yet
> fits into the "supportable" category :-(.

I use quite a bit of SuSE, and although I don't know their official
position on Reiser file systems, I do know that it is the default when
installing, so I'd suggest you might check into it.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995