Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Kevin Grittner
<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:

>> I've removed the broken email address for now -- please re-add the
>> correct email address.
>
> I'll see what I can find.  When I last corresponded with him, he was
> still at the University of Sidney, working on his PhD by applying
> these techniques to InnoDB.  He specified that email address for
> copying him when I opened the dialog.  I don't think either of us
> expected it to take this long for PostgreSQL to get to beta so that I
> could do so. He said that when that was complete, he would be working
> full-time for Oracle, so he's probably moved on to a new location and
> this email address has gone stale.  I'll see what I can track down.

For what it's worth I don't think this address has gone stale, I think
someone just got the email address messed up when adding it manually.
The address that was in the headers before was:
 "Michael Cahill mjc"@it.usyd.edu.au

Whereas I suspect the right address was:
 "Michael Cahill" mjc@it.usyd.edu.au

I'll add that on my followups, if others could do the same rif they're
responding to a message where he isn't he should end up back on all
the responses.

--
greg