Re: Fwd: Abwesend: [GENERAL] string_to_array with empty input - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Fwd: Abwesend: [GENERAL] string_to_array with empty input
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Greg Stark wrote:
>> Could the list admin please unsubscribe Andreas Zeugswetter from the
>> lists until he can fix his vacation-responder-gone-nuts?
>
> I've set him "nomail" on pgsql-hackers.

Thanks. Is there a better address to reach list admins? I've failed in
the past to reach anyone mailing various typical patterns and there's
nothing I could find on the web site.

Sigh, in principle I would want the policy to be to ban any domain
which ran broken mail software but there's no way that's sane for a
long-time subscriber.

--
greg