Re: 8.0.0 beta 1, contrib/dbsize, GetDatabasePath wrong - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: 8.0.0 beta 1, contrib/dbsize, GetDatabasePath wrong
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Andreas Pflug wrote:
>
>>Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>
>>>This has been corrected in current  CVS.
>>
>>But it still fails for tables in tablespaces. That's why I posted all
>>new functions a while ago.
>

> Yes, you posted the functions, but I don't understand how to integrate
> that into dbsize.

What's the problem? The usage of oids instead of name? The current
dbsize functions are not easy to integrate in queries as executed from
admin tools, as
SELECT *, pg_relation_size(oid) FROM pg_class

Regards,
Andreas