Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca> writes:
> How about just pulling them up a directory into src/bin?

Nah, I don't like that.  All the programs are at the same level in the
src/bin tree, and I think it should stay that way.

Bruce's idea of calling it "tools" seems reasonable ... although there
might be some confusion because we also have a src/tools directory.
"admintools" seems a bit long to me, although I'd go along if other
people like it.  Maybe just "admin"?