Re: Thanks All! - Seconded - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From
Subject Re: Thanks All! - Seconded
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'll second that!  Thanks for helping others learn and use PostgreSQL.  Thanks to the devs for making such a nice product and making it available to the masses (that need the help all the time.  ;-)

oe1

----- Original Message ----
From: Saranya Sivakumar <sarlavk@yahoo.com>
To: pgsqlnovice <pgsql-novice@postgresql.org>; pgsqlperform <pgsql-performance@postgresql.org>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 12:51:17 PM
Subject: [NOVICE] Thanks All!

Hi All,

Thanks to all in this support community. You are doing a great job!
With all the information/support from the communities and documentations, we successfuly upgraded to 8.1 from 7.3.2 on our production environment! It was a smooth switch over.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the community!

Thanks,
Saranya Sivakumar

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.