Re: Quick coding question with acl fixes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Quick coding question with acl fixes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>>If possible ... how painful would it be to do?

I'm yet to do that part, so I guess I'll find out.

> Actually it looks like you'd better, because for example aclupdate
> assumes there's only one entry for a given grantor/grantee pair.

OK, many thanks for the prompt reply :)

> BTW, are you sure Fabien did not already solve this problem in his
> pending patch?

You mean schema ownership?  I thought that was just upon the first
connection to a database or something?  I'm using schemas as my first
case for fixing OWNER TO commands and acls...

Chris