[pgadmin-support] How to clean off all python stuff - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From marcelo
Subject [pgadmin-support] How to clean off all python stuff
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi
Nice effort done on pgAdmin4.
I can compile it from source (for Lubuntu 15.04), but cannot execute it
because of flask and some other python hell. (I don't like nor use
python, except when it's embedded in some app I need).
Cannot install flask because some error on pip.
I don't need a web version; some polite desktop is enough for me.
Could someone give me some guidelines regarding which modules to edit to
compile it exclusively as desktop for Linux?
TIA
Marcelo