Re: PITR COPY Failure (was Point in Time Recovery) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: PITR COPY Failure (was Point in Time Recovery)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
There are some silly bugs in the script:

- forgot to export PGDATA and PATH after changing them
- forgot to mention the need to edit test.sql (COPY line needs path to
dump file)

Apologies - I will submit a fixed version a little later

regards

Mark