Re: initdb crash - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: initdb crash
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
I think this is not really an apples-to-apples comparison :

- ext2 has persistent security permissions
- ext2 is considerably more robust than fat

Similar comments - but with more force in the second point - would apply
for the various ufs implementations.

regards

Mark