Re: SQL stupid query plan... terrible performance ! - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jim
Subject Re: SQL stupid query plan... terrible performance !
Date
List pgsql-performance
 2004-06-28 07:48, Tom Lane wrote:

>Klint Gore <kg@kgb.une.edu.au> writes:
>> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:29:46 -0400, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> [yawn...]  Cast the constants to bigint.  See previous discussions.

[cuuuut]

Thanks a lot guys. The term "Cast the constants to bigint" It is what I
was looking for. I add explicitly ::data_type in my queries and
everything works fine now.

One more thanks to Tom Lane - After your answer I found your post on the
newsgroup about this problem... the date of the post is 2001 year... You
are really patience man.... :)

But I really have no idea what term I could use to force goggle to give
me solution ;)

Greetings,
Jim J.