Re: plperl patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: plperl patch
Date
List pgsql-patches

I wrote:

> I know it's late in the day, but ...
>
> Attached is a patch and 2 replacement files for plperl. The work has
> been done under the auspices of the plperlng project on pgfoundry. The
> code (which has been through several iterations) comes from
> CommandPrompt, and has had some minor editorializing by me (spelling,
> indentation, function heading comments). It has also been reviewed
> somewhat by Abhijit Menon-Sen, who supplied a small optimization. It
> has been tested by me and by David Fetter.

My apologies. I should have tested more. It appears that the
optimization Abhijit sent us causes a memory error, at least onn my
machine. I have therefore reverted it. Please ignore the patch file
previously sent and use this one instead. The other files in my previous
post are still relevant - to save space I have not reattached them.

cheers

andrew