Re: [HACKERS] Failures with windows port - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Failures with windows port
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

FWIW, I could not get it run in msys shell. Worked fine in normal dos shell. I
would give it a go again since I didn't give it enough time.

One thing I really hated was CVS checking out with ^M. Anything in vim is just
messed up. I nee to find out how to override that thing since msys is quite unix
that way.

But things are better with windows these days..:-) msys, cvs and migw.. Great..

  Shridhar