Is psqlodbc what I'm looking for - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dianne Yumul
Subject Is psqlodbc what I'm looking for
Date
Re: Is psqlodbc what I'm looking for
List pgsql-odbc
Hello to all,

We have Postgresql 8.0.6 on a Linux (Fedora Core 4) server.  We need
to create pivot tables (for auditing purposes) on the data we have
stored on the database on this server.  For a while now I've been
running queries, dumping results on text files and importing them to
Excel.  But sometimes the data does not fit on one sheet.

Excel has a way of querying the database but it needs an odbc driver,
is psqlodbc this driver?  And does it compile and work on Mac OS X
(10.4.5 and 10.3.9)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dianne