Re: Libpq ssl fix - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Manfred Spraul
Subject Re: Libpq ssl fix
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi,

I'll retest the patch. I didn't have a working ssl test setup, thus I
stopped when I ran into the same errors as without my patch. Probably
printfs in initialize_SSL(), but no tests that the code beyond
initialize_SSL() actually runs - sorry.

Btw, --enable-thread-safety on Linux (RedHat Fedora Core 1) fails in
configure with

--
    Manfred