Re: [ADMIN] Clustering Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Greg Spiegelberg
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Clustering Postgres
Date
Re: [ADMIN] Clustering Postgres  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-general
Robert,

I am currently evaluating PolyServe Matrix Server which is a clustering
solution including a clustered file system (mounted read-write
everywhere).

Anything special anyone wants to know?  I'm using PostgreSQL 7.4.2 in
a Linux cluster.

Greg

--
Greg Spiegelberg