Re: [COMMITTERS] attempt at a multi file commit, to seee - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] attempt at a multi file commit, to seee
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sander Steffann wrote:
> All those links look messy IMHO. Maybe it's possible to give one link for
> every directory instead one for every file?

The commit message ought to (and how does) contain a link directly to
the relevant diff, rather than to the cvsweb entry for the modified
file. Emitting one link per directory wouldn't allow this, I believe.

BTW Marc: thank you for setting this up so quickly!

-Neil