Re: pg_autovacuum Win32 service patch #2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthew T. O'Connor
Subject Re: pg_autovacuum Win32 service patch #2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Any comments/criticisms/gasps of horror at all the win32 code? :-)

Sorry for not jumping in sooner but I have been offline for several days.

Anyway, not having looked at this at all, how will this be effected when
pg_autovacuum is integrated into the backend.  I assume that the
postmaster can be run as a win32 service, and if it launches and kills
pg_autovacuum automatically, do you need to do anything for pg_autovacuum?

Matthew