Re: ERROR: heapgettup: failed ReadBuffer - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jihuang
Subject Re: ERROR: heapgettup: failed ReadBuffer
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks for your real-time respone!

the problem was sloved after I upgrade the postgreSQL from 7.3.4 to 7.4.2.

by the way, is there any bug-tracking website for postgreSQL ?
I follow the [HOMEPAGE] -> [DEVELOPERS] ->    find nothing  relative to
bugzilla-like items,
follow the [GBROG] ->>>   it's PostgreSQL related projects , but without
PostgreSQL itself ?

let me show a advertisement...  quote from ORELLY's Developer Weblogs> RT foundry is being developed in Taiwan as part
ofthe Open Foundry

Project, which is aimed at encouraging for> FS/OSS development in Taiwan.  The foundry is a SF-like, expect using
better technologies> (RT for bug/request tracking, subversion for source control, etc ...

the following link is the issue and comments log for sloving this
problem I said.
http://rt.openfoundry.org/Foundry/Project/Tracker/Display.html?Queue=90&id=2653

there are some chinese characters mixed,  but I just wanna to show that
host a dedicate  issue/bug tracking system
may improve a software project evloution.

June-Yen