Re: [pgADMIN] Windows - can't type some polish - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Tomasz Kubacki
Subject Re: [pgADMIN] Windows - can't type some polish
Date
List pgadmin-support
Andreas Pflug wrote:

>> In query tool can't type some polish (non-ascii) characters with 'alt
>> + character' key combination (f.e. these not work:  alt + l , alt +
>> n  , alt + x, alt + z).
>>
> Windows 2K, pgAdmin III 1.0.2
> These are keyboard shortcuts. Use Alt-GR for alternate keys, this
> should be standard on polish keyboards too.

As i said only SOME polish characters won't write. f.e ALT-GR + o
ALT-GR + a works fine.
I can  "cut & paste"  these letters which not work . The problem seems
to be only in the query window (f. e. in Edit Grid tool  all shotcuts
works fine).

In  standard "polish programmers keyboard" polish characters could be
reached by  right alt + character or CTRL + left Alt + character - both
methods do not work with these characters i mentioned in my first email.

Hope this helps and thanks for replay.

regards,

Tomek

PS: Sorry if my first email wasn't clear enought