Re: [pgsql-advocacy] What can we learn from MySQL? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] What can we learn from MySQL?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi!

Robert Treat wrote:
> Do you think you could mock one up with fake projects and links?  It
> would make it easier to wrap our heads around how that would work with
> translations and mirroring.

Sorry, right now I'm working on admin interface for postgresql.org, then I'll be
doing static mirror building stuff.

I meant this page will come instead of mirror selection, when the visitor clicks
on Download. If he decides to download PostgreSQL itself, he will hit the
current mirror selection page.