Re: BUG #2197: PostgreSQL error- 'could not read block 0 of relation' - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: BUG #2197: PostgreSQL error- 'could not read block 0 of relation'
Date
List pgsql-bugs
What postgres version?

In any case there is not enough information here to identify what
happened. What does "not all key references had been cleaned up" mean?
What commands did you run and what results did they have?

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Ted Clark <tootallted@gmail.com> wrote:
> BUG #2197: PostgreSQL error- 'could not read block 0 of relation'
>
> I found this bug has nothing to do with hardware.=A0 I was attemping to c=
opy
> large amounts of data from text files into tables with a primary and many
> foreign keys.=A0 I found that upon truncating the tables not all key
> references had been cleaned up by the database asa they had been in prior
> day successful runs.=A0 After truncating all tables with a truncate table
> xxxxxx cascade and then loading back into the same table, my problem was
> resolved.
>
> -Ted

--=20
greg