From Greg Stark
Subject Re: PostgreSQL@FOSDEM 2010 - Call for talks
Date
Re: PostgreSQL@FOSDEM 2010 - Call for talks  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> We will have a number of 45 minutes slots, and may split one or more
> into 3 back-to-back 15 minute slots if we receive suitable proposals.

I would like to suggest we reduce the number of talks and have instead
some more participatory round-table discussions. I think it would be
better to find out what problems people are facing, what features they
would be interested in, what's stopping non-users from adopting
postgres, etc.  I would suggest having a few general topics like
"security", "replication", "high availability", "change management",
"postgres upgrades", etc.

--
greg