Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Alvaro Herrera<alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> The frustrating thing about this, is that we complain over and over, and
> hub.org email setup keeps breaking every so often.

The problem is not that it keeps breaking -- that's normal. The
problem is that it breaks and he's not aware because he's not here.
You can't maintain stuff that you aren't actively using, at least not
unless you have a whole support organization.

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf