Re: Request for SVPUG mailing list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Request for SVPUG mailing list
Date
Re: Request for SVPUG mailing list
List pgsql-www
Sorry to write twice, but i'm actually kind of curious about this.
Don't we already have an sfpug? Is San Jose and the rest of silicon
valley not the same group of people as San Francisco?

If it is it seems pretty clear "sv" isn't instantly recognizable. I
would suggest valleypug :) But really I think I would suggest you
speak to the sfpug people about having extra locations for sfpug
events.

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf