Re: plperl: update ppport.h and fix configure version check - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: plperl: update ppport.h and fix configure version check
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Seems OK. Note that the Msys DTK perl currawong uses to build with is
> ancient (5.6.1). That's going to stay as it is until it goes completely
> out of scope in about 13 months. The perl it builds plperl against is
> much more modern - 5.16.3.

That brings up something I was intending to ask you about -- any special
tips about running the buildfarm script with a different Perl version
than is used in the PG build itself?  I'm trying to modernize a couple
of my buildfarm animals to use non-stone-age SSL, but I don't really
want to move the goalposts on what they're testing.