Re: Smallint - Integer Casting Problems in Plpgsql functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis Gasparin
Subject Re: Smallint - Integer Casting Problems in Plpgsql functions
Date
List pgsql-general
>The type system was tightened up. It's been made smarter for 7.5, but I'm not
>sure it deals with this.

I suspected it was so. I hope that in 7.5 the problem will be solved
because i think it is more a bug than a feature and many people will be
asking for it...

I hope Tom Lane and the others Postgresql developers will be reading this.

Thank you,

--
Doct. Eng. Denis Gasparin: denis@edistar.com