L doesn't seem to be working in to_char() - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Moran
Subject L doesn't seem to be working in to_char()
Date
Re: L doesn't seem to be working in to_char()
List pgsql-general
The user guide says that L should produce the currency symbol as defined
by the locale.  It doesn't seem to be working for me.

agelis=# select to_char(1257.5, 'LFM999G999G999G999D99');
  to_char
   1,257.5
(1 row)

Can anyone confirm that this is a problem, or have I made a mistake
somewhere?  I'm running 7.4.1 on FreeBSD.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies