Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Wolfgang Walther
Subject Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Andres Freund:
> FWIW, independent of which fix we go with, I think we need a buildfarm animal
> using musl. Even better if one of the CI tasks can be made to use musl as
> well.

I am already working with Andrew to set up a buildfarm animal to run
Alpine Linux/musl. I can look into the CI task as well. Are you
suggesting to change an existing task to run with Alpine/musl or to add
a new task for it? It would be docker image based for sure.

Best,

Wolfgang