Where has the source code moved to? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jim Wright
Subject Where has the source code moved to?
Date
Re: Where has the source code moved to?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I feel this must be a stupid question but the sourcecode for
pgsql-jdbc appears to have moved and I cannot work out where
it has moved to.

It was possible to get it with something like:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot co
pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc

but I updated my cvs working directory and the code there
was deleted because it is no longer there in the repository.

There is also interfaces/libpqxx but no other interface source
code nearby.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Wright

--
Recently completed - Child Brain Injury Trust Admin System
http://cbitdemo.paneris.org/

Java, Linux, XML and much more.
http://be.webz.cz/