Re: intermittent error: 'variable not found in subplan target - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Damon Hart
Subject Re: intermittent error: 'variable not found in subplan target
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

>Damon Hart <dhcom@sundial.com> writes:
>

>>I had to remove the attached schema.sql file as the list manager refused
>>the complete submission for overall message size (112KB). I tried to
>>reduce the size of the data, but ran into trouble reproducing the error.
>>

>You can send me the test case off-list if you like.  First please
>confirm that you are on 7.4.1 not 7.4?  This looks a bit like a bug
>that I thought was fixed in 7.4.1.
>
>            regards, tom lane

Sorry for the extra traffic to the list.

Tom -

Thanks for your offer to review this bug. I am, however, stymied by spam
filters which are rejecting all attempts to mail you directly at
tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us. Please let me know how to reach you with this email.

Damon Hart

P.S.: Definitely 7.4.1, as per "select version();"