Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joseph Tate
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Discuss:

Has anyone talked to the people at collabnet (http://www.collab.net)?  I
wonder if they'd be willing to put something together for the PostgreSQL
team?  They run the tigris.org site, which is one of the nicest OSS
collaboration sites I've worked with.  GForge is nice, but seems more
kludgey than Tigris.

What does the Apache project run?

Another option is something like Drupal (http://www.drupal.org).  Drupal
is a CMS system with tons of plugins.  I'm not sure that it could handle
a project as large as PostgreSQL, but Drupal's own development work is
self hosted.  It may merit some investigation.